Report a Street Light / Area Light Outage

If there is a street light/area light that is not functioning properly in your neighborhood, please report it to KLPD by completing and submitting the form below.

 Street Lights:  are used to illuminate residential streets and the public thoroughfares within the District.  

Area Lights:  are used to illuminate specific areas of a customer's choosing at their residence or business.


* - denotes required field